When spring makes its annual appearance, there is so much excitement in the air. With the warmer air and blooming trees and flowers, pool owners know that swim season is quickly approaching. Finding the pool accessories that are perfect for spring can be fun, but it can also seem overwhelming if you’re not sure what your pool needs. At Bonnie & Clyde’s, you can rest assured that you’re in very capable hands! Our team has been working with above-ground pools for over 40 years. We can assist you as you decide what you need to make your pool season the most enjoyable for you and your family. Let’s dive in and help you find the pool accessories that are perfect for spring.
Accessories that Help
Some pool equipment is necessary for the pool to function properly, such as the pump and the filter. However, there are a lot of additional accessories that make pool maintenance much simpler, like:
- An automatic pool cleaner. Keeping the water clear of debris and dirt is easy when you get an automatic pool vacuum. We have several to choose from, and we can help you find the one that is best for your pool size and type.
- High-quality pool chemicals are another item you want to keep on hand for your pool. Our knowledgeable staff will make sure that you get all the chemicals you need for your spring pool cleaning and reopening.
- Don’t forget to check out our supply of ladders and steps as well. A safe, easy entry into the pool is an accessory that will make the pool more enjoyable for everyone.
Accessories for Fun
A pool is the centerpiece for countless memorable gatherings. Accessorizing your pool with fun amenities will only add to the memories made in your backyard.
- LED lights are one of the first fun accessories that many pool owners choose. They add to the lively atmosphere, and they give additional lighting for night swimming.
- Pool noodles are a must-have spring accessory that provide hours of fun for people of all ages. They not only act as flotation devices but also give endless options for imaginative play.
- For sports enthusiasts, a basketball hoop or volleyball net is a great spring accessory. Shooting hoops and playing volleyball are fun activities that are just as enjoyable in the water as they are out. Remember to get a ball to go with the hoop or net, too!
- One more spring accessory that you must have is pool floats…lots and lots of floats! There are countless possibilities for pool floats. A lounge float with a drink holder is perfect for relaxing alone. A bigger float that holds several people is fun for family day or a pool party. Classic round floats never disappoint either. Grab the floats that work best for you and your family.
Annual Spring Event
Our annual Spring Parking Lot Event is anticipated by our long-time customers. We are able to showcase our chemical systems, and we have many pool accessories on display as well. Call Bonnie & Clyde’s at (817) 284-3363 or visit one of our store locations today to find the pool accessories perfect for spring that you just can’t live without!