For most people, visiting a day spa is not a regular occurrence. Splurging for a day of pampering does not happen often enough. What would you do if you could treat yourself with a day spa at home… anytime you want? Caring for your health is vital, and a spa is beneficial for your wellness in so many ways.
Bonnie & Clyde’s Pools and Spas have the experience and knowledge you can trust in the pool and spa industry. With over 40 years of service to the community, our team is highly qualified to answer all of your Hot Tub questions. We can show you the Bahama Spas that we offer, and we can tell you what features make each spa unique.
Making the Mood Meditative
To feel like you are at a spa, you can set the mood with some soothing music. Another great way to help yourself unwind is to add relaxing fragrances to the air. Keep a diffuser with essential oils nearby the hot tub to allow you to breathe in aromas that will calm your mind and your body.
Musing While Enjoying a Massage
Alone time is crucial for maintaining your mental health. Taking time to unplug from stress and unwind in a spa is very therapeutic. The spa will do the work for you by providing a full-body massage. All you need to do is sit back, shut off your racing thoughts, and soak up the experience.
Halting to Hydrate
Keep in mind that a spa soaking experience will cause your body to sweat and release toxins. This is great for your skin and for your general health. However, replenishing the liquid your body is losing is important as well. Have an ice-cold drink nearby to access repeatedly as you pamper yourself in your day spa at home.
Basking in the Benefits
A day spa and a hot tub offer benefits galore. As you spend time in your hot tub, as often as possible, there are several benefits your body will be receiving.
- The warm, swirling water helps with cardiovascular health. Heart rate increases, blood pressure decreases, and circulation improves.
- If exercise is difficult for you, a hot tub soak is a great way to burn calories. Your metabolism profits from heat bathing.
- Insomnia is a very common problem for countless people. A hot tub is known to be a natural sleep assistant. It helps to prepare your mind and your body to rest for an extended period of time. That is desirable all-around.
- Pain relief is another benefit of a spa experience. Chronic pain is eased as stiffness and inflammation meet up with the soothing, heated waters of the hot tub. Pain from unexpected injuries that need aquatic therapy is also improved by a hot tub.
- Stress relief is a final benefit that you can’t resist. Shutting out the craziness of life and sitting in massaging warmth naturally help the body to let go of the anxiety and stress a day can bring.
Check out our Spa Photo Gallery as you design your own day spa location—at home. You deserve a pampering place to visit whenever you feel like it! Contact Us at any of our six stores to discuss your personal day spa needs.